Zamorak Axe, Guthix Mace, Saradomin Sword
Build a quest with these as the reward. Originally submitted by Soulus:
Soulus: I would love to see you guys implement the zamarok axe maybe give it better stats than what it originally had though. Or how about make it so it's approx same stats as a battlestaff with the added effect of say... 50 percent chance of not using a chaos rune when casting a spell. Soulus: You could also use this same axe and modify it as saradomin axe (25% chance not wasting law) guthix axe (25% chance of not using natures) Soulus: Make an original questline with these as an award. Soulus: Or Zamorak Axe, Guthix Mace, Saradomin Sword.