Items should have an associated Condition
This will allow us to implement rings with passive charges that break.
It will also allow us in the future to implement repairable armour.
- ItemDef receives a new "Max Condition" integer.
- Item receives a new "Current Condition" integer.
- Client receives Current Condition when receiving items. Inventory, Equipment Screen, Bank, Trade Window, Stake Window, and Auction House.
- Client displays items at 100% charge without any indicator.
- Client displays a status bar based on the charges left in Inventory, Equipment Screen, Bank, Trade Window, Stake Window, and Auction House.
- Client displays numerical number of charges in Trade and Stake Confirmation windows.
- New server setting: Can only trade/stake/auction items at 0% or 100% condition.
- Two options to handle staking degradation of items: Either do not let players wear items that degrade during stakes, or disable degradation during stakes. We should implement both and change the state with Server settings.